A baby is happiest when closest to his mother or father’s heart. Wear your baby close to your heart using Lazy Monk Organic Cotton Baby Sling Wrap Carrier. Its really practical and convenient.
This organic cotton baby sling wrap carrier will help your infant or toddler develop cognitive skills faster because he gets used to the world outside the crib from an earlier age. The material is so well designed to be adapted for a nursing cover or even baby blanket.
Lazy Monk Baby Sling Wrap Specification:
- Item Weight: 1.65 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 2 x 7 inches
- Safety warning: This product is not intended for long distance walk as it may provide uneven load to the carrier.
- Target gender: Unisex.
- Material Type: 95% Breathable Cotton, 5% Spandex for Additional Flexibility.
- Material free: Latex Free, BPA Free, Phthalate Free, Lead Free.
- Care instructions: Machine Washable Cold, Tumble Dry Low.
- Additional product features: Fully adjustable with help of two aluminium rings attached., Easy to carry and wrap, Rapid and fully adjustable system, Compact and versatile.
- Number of items: 5
- Style: Most Desired, Compact and Versatile Baby Sling Wrap.
- Best uses: Versatile Baby Sling Wrap for carrying infants from birth until 3 years old.
Lazy Monk Organic Cotton Baby Sling Wrap Features:
- Easy to wear and comfortable for both baby and wearer, the baby sling wrap carrier allows you to take care of your child while doing daily tasks.
- Comes with 2 Rings and adaptable for nursing or baby blanket.
- With 95% organic cotton and 5% spandex for flexibility, the baby sling wrap is so cosy babies love to stay inside and fall asleep easily.
- Awesome eBook that contains many baby positioning tips with the baby sling wrap.
The Baby Sling Wrap from Lazy Monk is the perfect baby shower gift for a mother or father!
Baby Slings and Wraps
Baby slings and wraps require some practice as the success in their use involves learning to tie or fold the wrap around the body correctly.
The material used can vary considerably in length from 2 metres to 6. It is possible to position the baby or toddler on the back, front or hip.
Methods usually involve wrapping the fabric around the waist and over both shoulders. Shorter length wraps lend themselves to a cross shoulder position similar to that used by ring pouch slings or ring slings.
Wraps are an ancient way to carry babies and there a different methods that originate from different parts of the world.
A ring sling is a length of cloth that has rings sewn at one end. The wearer wraps the cloth diagonally around his or her body and threads the cloth back through the rings – this secures the sling on or around the wearer’s shoulder. The baby or toddler is placed in the resulting pocket.
The weight of the child acts to tense the fabric against the rings, thus making it secure. Once the wearer has found his or her ideal settings the sling can be removed and put back on without needing to make further adjustments.