How to Use Life Basis IPL Hair Removal Device:
- Shave your hair and dry your skin. Use a medical alcohol wipe to clean the flash window.
- Plug in power and the power button start to flash, which shows it is in the standby mode. Press the power button for 2-5 seconds, the machine is starting up. (Note: The power button is also the Flash green light).
- Select your preferred intensity level and place the flash window cling to your skin in vertical. You will see the warning light flickering and then click the flash button, the device will flash one time. You need to wait for 1-3 seconds to use again after the red indicator light turn off.
- Life Basis IPL is most effective on light to medium skin tones (like white, yellow, medium brown, light brown) with hair ranging from natural blonde to dark brown or black.
- The device is least effective on very blonde, red, grey or white hair where the smaller amount of melanin does not absorb the light.
- You can removal hairs on up lips, chin, sideburns, armpit, arms, legs, tummy, bikini, private parts.
- Suggest try from level 1, then turn up to the intensity that you can stand.
- The operation is very simple, it is necessary 30 minutes for painless hair removal.
- 5 minutes for face, neck, shoulder and oxter.
- 10 minutes for shank and thigh.
- 15 minutes for arm and back.
- It comes with a pair of safety goggles to protect your eyes.
- After operation, some skin redness is a normal you can cool the area with ice water or cold damp towel.
- Try not to eat light sensitive food during operation (such as spinach, cole, mustard, etc.)
How often should this be used IPL Hair Removal Device: A hair removal cycle is using 6-12 times.
- Using one time every 2 weeks from first to sixth treatment.
- Using one time every 4 weeks after sixth treatment.
- If you find it comes into new hair after 6-12 treatment, you can use one time every 2-3 months at this place to get satisfying results.
- To gain the best results it is suggested that on areas of thick hair you use many times over a period of time.
- Operation will vary from person to person, use less frequently when hair area grows by a small amount, about 30%.
- 4 weeks – 75% of hair follicle will start to atrophy, hair growth slows down and thinning
- 6 weeks – 85% of hair has been inhibited growth, hair significantly reduced
- 8 weeks – 95% of area has been completed hair removal and realize the goal of inhibiting growth lastingly.