The Life Tree bamboo muslin swaddle breathable blanket can be used as receiving blanket, snuggle / security baby blanket, breastfeeding privacy cover, burp cloth, stroller cover, changing pad, play mat, sun shield, picnic blanket and more.
The Benefits of Swaddling:
- Swaddling is the ancient method of snugly wrapping up your baby to help him feel safe and secure.
- Babies sleep longer: Babies are used to being snuggled tight in the uterus. Hospital nurses, friends and your mother will all tell you that babies do sleep better when they are wrapped.
- Less crying: When they are swaddled, the jerky arm and leg movements are kept to a minimum, resulting in less crying.
- Fewer scratches: Newborn nails are sharp and grow fast. When the baby is swaddled, she is less likely to scratch up her face the night before you have her portraits taken.
How to Swaddle Baby in Blanket:
- Fold the swaddle into a triangle, and place baby in the center with shoulders just be-low the fold.
- Straighten baby’s left arm, and wrap the left corner of the blanket over her body and tuck it between her right arm and the right side of her body.
- Fold the bottom of the swaddle up and over baby’s feet. Tuck the point of the fabric into the top of the swaddle.
- Place baby’s left arm alongside the body, slightly bent. Take the remaining swaddle, and wrap it over baby’s arm and chest, tucking the fabric under baby to secure the swaddle.