How to Use Lifestance Wax Warmer Hair Removal Kit:
- Put wax beans in wax pot.
- Power on and wait 10-15 minutes, until the hard wax totally melt.
- Apply wax on the skin (apply wax with the direction of hair growth).
- Wait for few minutes, until the wax solidification then tear it off.
- Peel off in one quick motion to lessen the pain and enhance the effects.
- Also make sure keeping the hair close to the skin when pull it.
- When hair does grow back after waxing, it will grow back weaker, making it finer, softer and sparser and will take much longer to grow back than with shaving.
- If want faster melting, turn the wax warmer on and adjust the dial to 240℉the highest temperature for time-saving and fast melting.
- For large areas like legs or areas with sparse hair growth: strips are long and wide, and the wax is applied relatively thinly.
- The dried wax can be removed gently.
- For sensitive areas, loose skin or when working over short, coarse or dense hair growth: strips are narrower and wax is applied thicker.
- Apply in smaller sections, and remove wax quickly and firmly.
- The edges of the strip need to be slightly thicker to prevent it from breaking during removal.
- Too thin and it will just crack and break into a million pieces when try to remove it.
- Using a lotion that helps to slow the growth of the hair or massage an oil-based product into the skin to dissolve any leftover wax at the end removal.