The Lilumia 2 Makeup Brush Cleaning Device features a Hi Tech, futuristic design with a transparent dome and bold solid color base, this device is designed to look great anywhere.
How to Use Lilumia 2 Makeup Brush Cleaning Device:
- Pour warm water into the Clean Water Area and fill right below the MAX Fill Line.
- Pour 2 ounces of Lilumia Cleanser diluted with 1oz of warm water directly onto the cleaning disk.
- Remove excess powder/liquid from the top, bottom and sides of brush hairs with a towel or cloth.
- Insert up to 12 makeup brushes into the brush holder from the bottom up.
- Push your brushes onto the cleaning disk in a twisting motion to ensure your brush hairs are separated.
- Brushes should be “engaged” with the cleaning disk.
How to dry brushes:
- Pull brush holder upwards, turn, and slightly press down to place brushes into the air dry position.
- Remove excess water and Reshape brush hairs to dry in place with towel or cloth.
- HOLD the illuminated button down for 5 seconds to drain remaining water from the surface.
- This device works with most cosmetic makeup brushes including sigma brushes, morphe brushes, MAC brushes, real techniques brushes etc.
- Clean Brushes in 3 Easy Steps – Pour, Swipe and Load!
- The Lilumia 2 completes a wash and 3 rinse cycles Hands-Free within 15 minutes removing concealers, liquid and mineral foundations, contour, setting powders, eyeshadows and more!
- The upgraded Lilumia 2 comes with a BONUS new removable Cleaning Disk for an even deeper clean!
- The key to removing stubborn makeup formulated with wax such as lipsticks, gels and eyeliners is to swipe your brushes with a cloth before loading them into your device.
- It is recommended swiping your brush hairs each time you use the Lilumia device.