“Garsham” or dry brushing is one of the easiest ways to encourage our body to clean naturally. It is a very simple technique and can be done easily before bathing or showering. With this technique, toxins are easily released from the body by masking the pores and preparing the body to sweat.
Premium Materials natural bamboo wood + natural bristles:
- Bamboo Wooden Handle: The end of the handle is provided with an anti-slip rope. Long removable bamboo handle, it makes it easy to clean the back. Elastic handle, for a better grip, fits to any hand size. Useful rope hanger, makes it easy to hang.
- Firm Boar Bristles: Suitable for experienced dry body brushes; stiff bristles provide optimum exfoliation and massage for the skin.
- Medium Horse Bristles: For extra stimulation & flexible bristles; first-time users could start with this one because you can use light strokes.
- Soft Fiber Bristles: For gentle exfoliation and lymphatic drainage; it’s a great starting point and then you can graduate to firmer bristles.
- Beautiful bag designed to fit the brushes after removing from the original box.
- Luxury colorful box, perfect as a gift, you can surprise your loved ones in any occasion.
Konjac Sponge Features:
- Wild Mint Konjac is made by adding Japanese Peppermint Extract (Wild Mint) to the Konjac mixture. This extract has anti-inflammatory and disinfectant property, and keep the skin clean, fresh, healthy and radiant.
- Green Tea Konjac is naturally packed with antioxidants, which have a cell-protecting function. This is particularly suitable for those who wish to protect the skin from ageing.
What You Get:
- Bamboo Wooden Handle
- Firm Boar Bristles Brush
- Soft Fiber Bristles Brush
- Medium Horse Bristles Brush
- Green Tea Konjac Sponge
- Wild Mint Konjac Sponge
- Gift Box
Linovit Therapy Exfoliating Kit is the Best Gift
LINOVIT Therapy offers you a unique and a complete luxury set in beautiful gifting box. This is everything you need for an amazing gift.
Dry Skin Brushing Benefits
Being the largest organ of the body, the skin definitely needs a lot of attention and care. It performs a lot of detoxification on a daily basis making it one of the most eliminating organ. The skin surface has to be taken care of so that its pores are always open for the skin to be able to perform all of its functions.
You can easily facilitate the operation of the skin by ensuring constant dry skin brushing. A lot of toxins obtained from body soaps, skin creams, clothes and antiperspirants can gather beneath the skin and this clearly reflects the need for dry skin brushing which will help to get rid of such impurities.
Whenever you do dry skin brushing, you help your overall lymph system to clean itself of the accumulated toxins. They would otherwise accumulate on the lymph glands of the skin. The whole process will require you to use a simple technique to improve the surface circulation of the skin which will keep the pores of the skin open.
This will in turn encourage your body to discharge metabolic wastes that will eventually result in an improved ability to combat bacteria. In addition to the aforementioned benefits, dry skin brushing will be beneficial to help your skin look and feel healthier and much more resilient. If you’re a self help enthusiast, then skin brushing is definitely the thing for you.
There are a number of benefits derived from dry skin brushing. One of them is that it removes cellulite and cleans the lymphatic system. It also tightens the skin, helps in digestion, stimulates circulation and increases cell renewal.
In addition to that, dry skin brushing helps to remove dead skin layers, strengthens the immune system, improves the exchange between the cells and stimulates the glands and all of these roles help our body system to perform at peak efficiency. Clearly, the numbers of benefits are endless and there wouldn’t be so much hype about this if the facts weren’t self explanatory.