Crafted with 60% oils and a low wax volume, L’Oréal Paris Colour Riche Shine Lipstick feels light on the lips and provides a lasting and hydrating shine.
- Hydrating and ultra-radiant, lasting shine effect coupled with a rich color pay-off.
How to keep lipstick looking good all day:
- Exfoliate – like the rest of your skin, you can have dead skin cells that cause flaking and peeling. Using a mild exfoliation creme or a light scrubbing tool such as a cloth or toothbrush, gently remove the dead skin to provide a good layer of new skin.
- Moisturize – apply a layer of moisturizer to your lips to act as your foundation. This can be a creme moisturizer designed for lips, or a stick moisturizer. Make sure the product you use is safe for your particular skin type. A non-petroleum moisturizer is preferred.
- Conceal – there are some helpful concealer products available that can reduce the appearance of fine lines on and around the lips while also evening the color and skin tone. Lightly apply the concealer as the next step after moisturizing.
- Outline – a lip liner is a great method to provide structure to your lips. Lip liners come in pencil form and also liquid. Be careful when applying liner and only use a minimal amount around the outline of your. Use just the outside of lips for a larger, fuller look. Or you can use the inside outline for a thinner, shapelier look.
- Brush – place a small amount of lipstick on the back of your hand, then use a brush to lightly apply to your for the color layer. This allows you to provide fine details without smudging.
- Thicken – using the lipstick, apply a thick layer to your lips.
- Blot – use a napkin or paper towel to blot away any excess lipstick and to even out the application.
- Gloss – use lip gloss to accentuate.