There are some people out there who will just have not idea what to offer when it comes to making someone else happy.
This is usually something that is to such a big deal, as it can be “cured” with the right gift. And that is why best to going with a candle gift set, because it is jut different and special from other gifts out there. It has some sort of a touching value that no other gift can have.
LUTAVOY Soy Wax Scented Candle Set is very elegant, sophisticated and will complement any décor. They make great gifts that women love to receive.
A 3-piece candle tool set featuring a premium gold finish, including a Candle Wick Trimmer, a Candle Wick Dipper and a Candle Snuffer wick trimmer make this set stunning and will help make this gift memorable when the recipient opens it.
From the packaging to the candle itself and accessories, great care is taken to ensure that every detail is the best it can be.
- Candle Wick Snuffer is used to extinguish a burning candle so that it will not overflow hot wax.
- Candle Wick Trimmer with humanized handle can easily trim the wick to the best length of 1/4″.
- Candle Wick Dipper can press the wick and immerse it in the candle liquid to extinguish the burning candle.
- Name: LUTAVOY Scented Candle Set.
- Specifications: Gift Box Diameter: 9.8*9.8*4.3 inch.
- Gift Box Gross Weight: 38oz.
- Candle Material: Soy wax.
- Candle Cup: Electroplated glass.
- Wax weight: 160g/5.6 oz.
- Burning time about 25-35 hours.
- Scent: Apple, Honey and Woody.
The following list identifies a number of reasons why soy candles are preferable to paraffin wax candles:
- No carcinogens are produced from burning soy candles.
- Soy wax is non-toxic.
- Little or no soot is produced from burning soy candles.
- Soy candles will not discolor your walls or furniture with petroleum byproducts.
- Soy wax is a renewable resource; petroleum is limited.
- Soy wax is biodegradable.
- Soy wax is water-soluble (no more messy cleanups).
- Soy wax candles hold color and scent better than paraffin.
- Soy candles burn 30% to 50% longer than paraffin.