When your baby starts biting on anything within grabbing range and drooling more than usual, you know that it’s about time you get your baby some teething toys to help ease the pain on their gums. You most certainly can’t have your baby bite unsanitary things or important objects, so getting them teething toys made especially for them to chew on is what most parents do.
Most babies start teething at the age of seven months, but teething can occur any time, as early as three months and as late as one year. Usually, the age of teething for your infant will follow the age of teething of the mother or father. Teething usually ends at the age of two or three years, and at the end of it, your toddler should have around twenty baby teeth.
Are you shopping for non-toxic natural teething toys for babies? If so, you need to take a look at the Mali Wear Baby Teething Toys. These baby teethers is Phthalates and BPA free.
Mali Wear Baby Teething Relief Toys Features:
- Natural and Untreated. Made with a single cut of Solid Beech Wood. Hand Crafted and sanded to a smooth finish.
- Nature carries its own perks! Wood Naturally has antibacterial and antimicrobial properties! Unlike Silicone teethers, wood doesn’t attract dust, no need to keep rinsing.
- It is not necessary to Oil-Seal these teethers, Mali Wear provide a small amount of Natural N.Y. State beeswax for those who prefer to oil- seal or plan to use essential oils on teethers.
How to clean this wooden teether toys:
Simply use a fine grit sandpaper, similar to nail filer, and brush away any dirt or damage on the wood’s surface. This is the best way to safely restore and clean your natural untreated wooden toys. Each teether measures a little different approximate size is 6 cm by 8 cm.
Safe for Babies:
Third Party tested for Child safety. Phthalate free, Latex Free, Lead Free, BPA Free.
Very Cute Gift for Babies
Wooden Toys Are Generational gifts! How Wonderful! Easily sands down to perfection and passes on to grandchild! Comes in a Cute Gift Box, Ready for gifting.
- Teethers have not been tested on animals. A dog’s bit has an average of 250 lbs of pressure per bite. Keep away from pet’s bite and Saliva.
- Do not use with high temperature water or heat as it may cause wood to dry, crack and become rough.