Each piece in this 10 piece cookware set has been specifically chosen, in order to create a collection of pots and pans in perfect size that meet all kitchen needs for whole family and help you to prepare all kinds of dishes.
- Pan Set: 9.5″ Frying pan, 11“ Frying pan with lid.
- Sauce Pot Set: 1.5 Qt saucepan with lid, 3 Qt saucepan with lid.
- Large Stock Pot Set: 7.8 Qt stock pot with Lid & Steamer – ideal size for whole family.
Large Granite Pot Set
7.8 quart stock pot comes with matching steamer insert and lid, which enables you to do multiple cooking tasks – cooking soups, baking casseroles or cakes, cooking rice, boiling potatoes and steaming veggies.
Granite Sacue Pan Set
With the tempered glass lids, the saucepans are perfect for cooking up sauces, pasta, rice and milk, which makes viewing food easy from start to finish.
Granite Frying Pan Set
Fry up eggs in the 8-inch & 10-inch frying pan, just slide off without burning due to the non-stick interior and even heat distribution design. Frying pan and saute pan make notoriously sticky foods a dream to cook : bacon, pancakes, onions and moretempered glass lid – perfect for simmering your favorite one-pan meal.
Michelangelo 10-piece Nonstick Pots and Pans Set Features:
- Multi-Layer Nonstick Granite Interior: Ultra nonstick stone interior allows you to cook with less oil or butter for healthy cooking.
- Tri-ply Construction Base: 3 layers bottom provides better performance of even heat distribution and warp-resistance, releasing foods effortlessly.
- Effortless to Clean: The durable and wear-resistant exterior makes it dishwasher safe and super easy to handwash.
- Oven Safe: Suitable for use on all stove tops except induction. Oven safe up to 450°F.
Nonstick cookware sets are quite popular nowadays because they supply a wide range of advantages for the cooking enthusiast. For instance, the aluminum material makes it a very affordable alternative to copper cookware.
Furthermore, nonstick cookware sets encourage healthy cooking as well because it prevents you from using more oil when sauteing or even frying. It is perfect for first time cooks and the newbie since it is very convenient to use and practically no pressure involved. And of course, who would want to clean up a messy pan after cooking? The main problem with iron cast pans is that some of the food remains and sticks, making it difficult and a burden to hand wash.
While all the other types of cookware are left behind, aluminum made nonstick cookware is getting more advanced and perfect for every type of stovetop cooking.
Overall, nonstick cookware sets are the perfect choice for anyone who wants to enjoy the experience of cooking in their own kitchens. And, there are two more things to consider when buying cookware: firstly, it’s almost always cheaper to buy a cookware set than individual pieces, and secondly, some of the pieces in such a cookware set are not sold individually at all.