If you’re going to join the ranks of the bearded, though, chances are good you’re going to go out among the masses and mingle. The masses, while impressed with your beard growing skills, may keep you at arm’s length if your beard looks more like crazy uncle and less like a purposeful showing of manhood.
In order to keep your beard looking presentable, you’re going to have to give it some love.
Beard oil is the perfect solution to keeping your bearded locks in good condition, and has some extra benefits that will have your beard in impeccable shape in no time:
- Beard oil keeps your beard soft.
- High quality beard oil is a great way to keep your beard tamed. Instead of the grizzly, beard gone wild look, your beard will be neat and smooth. Using beard oil is a manly way of applying a styling gel to your hair.
- Beard oil moisturizes your face and your beard. No more ‘itchy face’ beard problems. It keeps your face under your beard soft, as well as prevents dandruff or flaking.
The beard oils of Mister Pompadour are crafted to give you maximum benefits without making you a slave to your mirror. Mister Pompadour AMALFI Beard Oil Scent Cypress and Vetiver relieves itch, moisturizes skin, softens your beard!
Wondering exactly what you’re supposed to do with that bottle of Mister Pompadour Man Beard Oil you got?
The Beard Masters recommends applying beard oil right after you shower or wash your face. That’s when your pores are open, allowing your skin to absorb the oils better and increasing the benefits for your hair and skin.
Apply 1-2 pumps into your hand and apply the oil to your beard, rubbing it thoroughly through your beard all the way down to your skin. If you want to get all fancy, you can use a brush or comb to smooth the oil through your beard.
Repeat every day.
Now get out there and start enjoying the compliments on how freakin’ awesome your beard is.
Ingredients Matter: Natural + Certified Organic Oils
- Made in USA.
- Not tested on animals.
- No Parabens, Sulfates or Drying Alcohols.
- Certified organic Sunflower, Jojoba and Argan Oils.
- Vegan friendly.