The MotherMed Green Fish Baby Bath Thermometer can help you provide a reliable way to keep your baby’s bath time Safe and Fun. No worry about the bath water is too HOT or too COLD. The green fish thermometer is an accurate and convenient way to monitor the correct temperature of baby’s bath water or bedroom.
MotherMed Green Fish Baby Bath Digital Thermometer is Simple to Use:
- Shake to activate the thermometer.
- Stir the bath water to make temperature even.
- Put it into bath and measure the temp, it displays the current temperature in Fahrenheit on the center of the LCD screen wait for about 1 min until reading steady.
- Let baby enjoy the happy bath time.
- MotherMed baby bath thermometer (battery included).
- User manual.
- Before use, please check and make sure the battery cover is tightly closed, to avoid safety problem caused by battery scattering in the bathtub.
- Please keep the battery away from baby when replacing the battery, to avoid battery being swallowed by baby.
Green Fish Digital Thermometer Key Features:
- The digital thermometer is completely safe for everyday use.
- Can be used as water thermometer, the temperature can be displayed in Celsius, with “cold” “hot” alarm.
- Can be used as room thermometer, it displays room temperature in ˚F, helps you to confirm a cozy environment for baby to sleep and play.
- It displays “COLD” for low temperature (32˚F-89.6˚F).
- Shows “HOT” with Red LED flashing light for high temp alarm (over 102.2˚F).
- The LED warning light on the display panel will flash red when the water temperature is above 102.2℉ and too hot for baby.
- It floats on the water surface, easy for you to catch digital reading in the first sight.
- Cute appearance and easy to grabe design, attract your baby to play with it, your baby have fun in bath time.
- Power Supply: by high quality built-in battery, no need to worry replacing battery at all.
- Measurement Mode: Intermittent measurement (refresh measurement every 5 seconds).
- Automatic Shutoff: 30 minutes.