- Ten Makeup Brush.
- Two Silicone Makeup Sponge.
- Makeup Brush Washing Egg.
- Makeup Brush Bag.
- Small Flat Oblique Brush: Better for eyeliner, eyebrow dressing.
- Small Fan-shaped Brush: A relatively large contact area.
- Curved Eye Shadow brush: Slightly hard texture, better control eye shadow.
- Oval Eye Shadow Brush: Tail tip is conducive for an accurate makeup.
- Long Eye Shadow brush: Relatively long bristles, making eye shadow more natural.
- Angled Brush: Streamlined design, perfect curvature.
- Foundation brush: Moderate length bristles, the right hair brush density, making grasping powder capacity moderate.
- Medium Powder Brush: Relatively compact bristles, have a strong grip, for the powder grab and makeup.
- Large Powder Brush: The spread of the bristles, is conducive to the spread of powder evenly.
- Silicone Sponge: Great to makeup of the artifact do not take powder.
- Brush Egg: Small and portable, quickest and most effective way to clean accumulated makeup.
How to clean makeup brushes:
- Run the bristles of the brush under warm running water.
- Apply a small amount of gentle shampoo to the bristles and work into a light lather.
- Rinse the bristles thoroughly under running water. You will notice that the water leaving the brush is tinted from old makeup.