Nylea Blackhead Remover Mask is Ideal for:
- Facial skin aging, fine lines and blemishes.
- Oily skin strawberry nose.
- Large nose pores and blackheads.
- Effects of radiation if you sit in front of a computer daily.
How to Use Nylea Blackhead Remover Mask:
- Test to see whether you have an allergic reaction to this product – apply a small amount on the back of your hand or ear. If there’s no allergic reaction or discomfort within 5 minutes, you can continue using.
- Apply just enough of the Nylea blackhead remover mask. Don’t put a thick layer as this would be painful when peeling it off.
- Make sure to keep the mask from areas in your face where you have hair (e.g. the eyebrows).
- Once the mask is completely dry, peel it off slowly.
- Please note that the Nylea blackhead remover mask is indicated for external use only.