From snowy slopes to coral reefs, this Olympus Tough TG-4 is the camera you can always keep with you.
- Powerful Macro Modes:
TG-4’s Variable Macro System offers four powerful options including Microscope (shoot as close as 1cm), Microscope Control (for precise magnification up to 44.5x), Focus Bracketing, and Focus Stacking, which takes multiple exposures to create one flawless image with maximum depth of field.
- Fast GPS + e.Compass:
Accurate next-generation GPS with Landmark Recognition locks onto your location within 10 seconds, and the multifunction e.Compass provides barometric pressure, altitude, and water depth as it points the way home. Plus, the free OI.Track app geotags images with GPS data for sharing and uploading from your smart device.
- Action Shooting Modes:
TG-4 is equipped with multiple options for capturing epic snowboard runs and mountain bike races, including Full HD 1080p video, High-Speed Movie (for slow- motion playback), Interval Shooting, and Time Lapse Movie, which automatically combines individual images – taken at preset intervals – into a short film.
Olympus has designed TG-4 with an unmatched combination of features:
- You can shoot in RAW for the highest resolution capture and maximum creative control.
- The sophisticated 16 Megapixel BSI CMOS Sensor and the TruePic VII Image Processor, you will shoot the smallest details and the brightest colors of every exciting moment.
- F2.0 High-Speed Lens quick as the action happens, and shoot crisp, detailed images with minimal noise in low light.
- Plus, control the focus range of the background with the Aperture Priority Mode for amazing results.
- Shooting underwater is a breeze with TG-4’s customized Underwater Modes, which are activated fast via the Mode Dial.
- TG-4’s Live Composite technology extracts the brightest areas from a sequence of interval shots and automatically combines them into one perfectly exposed image right before your eyes.
- Sharing and uploading your outdoor adventures is quick and easy with TG-4’s built-in WiFi and the free OI.Share app.