Once Upon A Tea Vegan White Tea Mud Mask Key Ingredients:
- ALOE BARBADENSIS: provides a soothing sensation, leaving your skin incredibly soft and rejuvenated.
- WHITE TEA: reduce wrinkles, eliminate sun damage and replenish firmness.
- KAOLIN CLAY: removes the impurities and dirt from the skin without drying it or causing any redness or irritation.
Once Upon A Tea Vegan White Tea Mud Mask Benefits:
- Gentle enough for all skin types, this White Tea Mud Mask is deeply cleanses, minimizes pores—without over-drying and gives your skin the shine it deserves.
- This mask is famous for its creamy-like lush texture that leaves skin nourished, smooth, and dewy long after you rinse it off.
- Clean and chic design of the product would make a tasteful, and more important, thoughtful gift for your skin or the one you love and care about.
- Effective, easy and pleasant to use, White Tea Mud Mask would take just 10 to 15 minutes of your time 1-3 times per week to achieve your dream skin goal.
- White Tea Mud Mask is also include a complimentary facial brush for even easier application.
Why White Tea Mud Mask:
It is the least processed of all tea varieties. It is made from leaves and buds of the plant Camellia Sinensis that are plucked the day before they open. The leaves are then simply arranged and sun-dried, without being processed.
Minimal processing helps to keep this ingredient in a pure and energetic state. Contains high levels of polyphenols, reduce wrinkles, eliminate sun damage and replenish firmness.
White tea extract is able to delay the aging process through its high antioxidant concentration and ability to protect the skin from oxidation.
Even though Kaolin clay is little known to most people, its benefits have been widely recognized by many in the cosmetic and medical fields. It has been used for hundreds of years by indigenous peoples not only cosmetically but as a remedy for various ailments of the internal organs due to its ability to bind to toxins, enabling the body to eliminate them.
It is also an effective source of supplemental essential and trace minerals. Today it is used as a base ingredient for high quality, natural soaps and facial masks. It is also used by those who choose to make their own soap or specialized facial masks.