Before you open the bottle, shake the bottle to let the gel keep uniformity.
- Cuticles if necessary, gently push back cuticle using flat end of the Removal Wand.
- File Nails to desired shape and length.
- Lightly Buff the surface of each nail with Nail Buffer.
- Clean debris and nails with the cleansing wipes, let nails dry.
- Polish a thin coat of color to nail from cuticle to free edge. Be sure to remove any excess color from skin before curing. Repeat after curing.
- Cure the nail, place fingers under the LED Light and push button on top to begin curing. Cure for 60 seconds (Repeat Step 5&6 if want deep color).
- Apply a Layer of Top Coat to Enchance Effect of your Nail Color, and then Cure it for 60 seconds (Optional).
- Each Bottle weight: 0.33fl.oz. Volume: 10ml. Well Packed in a small box.
- Clean Nails with alcohol before using the gel, when you apply the gel must be thin. Thinner – stronger.
- (Required) Curing 2mins under UV lamp or 1min under LED lamp.
- Color Lasts up to 14 days.
- Apply one thin layer color gel cure it under (UV or LED)lamp.
- Apply second layer (same) color gel if you want more. As thin as possible. Cure it again.
- Chip-proof, Extreme Shine, Self-Leveling, Smudge-proof.
- Compatible with all brands’ gel nail polish (LED lamp or UV lamp required for top coat).
- Lightly Buff shine from top of nail using the Nail Buffer.
- Wrap the nail soak cotton with the Gel Remover and place wet side on surface of nail. Secure in place by folding foil over and around fingertip. Let sit for 10 minutes.
- Remove foils one at a time and push off gel using the Removal Wand. Gel should come off easily without much effort. If necessary re-saturate cotton and rewrap finger for 5 minutes longer.
- Gently buff nails again once all gel is removed.