Philips Avent Anti-colic Bottle with AirFree Vent Features:
- The nipple stays full even when the bottle is horizontal, so your baby can drink in an upright position. This can help reduce reflux, aid digestion, and make feeding time more comfortable for you and your little one.
- The shape of the nipple allows for a secure latch, and the ribbed texture helps prevent nipple collapse, for uninterrupted, comfortable feeding.
- With its wide neck and fewer parts, our bottle is easy to assemble and to clean quickly and thoroughly.
- Different flow rates to keep up with your baby’s growth.
- The Philips Avent Anti-colic bottles can be used with or without the AirFree vent, but they should only be used with Philips Avent Anti-colic nipples.
- The Philips Avent Anti-colic bottle with AirFree vent is compatible with the Philips Avent range.
- Mix and match Philips breast pump, bottle and cup parts, and create the product that works for you, when you need it.
- Download the uGrow app to keep track of your baby’s feeds, get expert advice and establish healthy routines.
- Simple to use: While feeding, make sure the AirFree vent stays on top. This keeps the nipple full of milk, even when the bottle is held in a horizontal position, for easier upright feeding.
- Freedom of choice: You can use your Philips Avent Anti-colic bottle with or without the AirFree vent. The AirFree vent is compatible with all of Philips Avent Anti-colic bottles.
Philips Avent is here to help you build a healthy start for a happy baby!
- 4 of 5 moms agree: Air stays away from baby’s tummy.
- 4 of 5 moms agree: Baby had fewer feeding issues.
- 86% of moms agreed that ‘air stays away from my baby’s tummy’ in a home placement test with 144 mothers in the US.
- 80% of moms agreed that ‘my baby experienced fewer feeding issues’ in a home placement test with 144 mothers in the US.