According to child psychologists, babies do need to develop their senses of touch, vision and hearing even in the earliest stages of their developments and therefore actually need Newborn Baby Toys that should be developmentally appropriate for them. A baby’s vision will begin to focus in on objects when he or she is about 8 weeks old and the full color vision of an infant will develop when he or she is 15 to 16 weeks old.
Toys that provide entertainment will be appreciated by your baby, especially those which produce gentle sounds and soft music, both of which will stimulate your baby’s sense of hearing. More than toys which are fixed and remain silent, rattles give your baby the opportunity to create his or her own sounds and eventually teach your baby how to distinguish a jingle from a hum or a swish from a chime. Wind chimes can also provide many hours of relaxation for your baby’s auditory and visual development.
Before 3 to 4 months, your infant might not be able to realize what he or she is holding but all infants have this tremendous grasping reflex that commands them to hold on to some objects which are placed in their tiny hands. Help develop your baby’s motor coordination skills by choosing Newborn Baby Toys that appear attractive, are soft to the touch and easy to grasp, capable of eliciting sounds like these Plush Animal Baby Hanging Rattle Toys with Built-in Bells by TUMAMA.
TUMAMA 4 pieces Plush Baby Rattle Toys Features:
- Funny, Soft, Built-in Ringing Bells and Colorful Cute Baby Rattle Toys include Lion, Frog, Elephant, Fawn.
- The rattle toys with bright color, design with cute animal and the rattle sound can help develop baby’s colors and shapes and animals recognition.
- This Plush Baby Rattle Toys are made from good quality plush with soft PP cotton filling.
- This colorful animal wind chime built-in rattle and BB device, it will make a sound when shake or squeeze it, help to improve baby’s good hearing.
- This infant toys designed with a hanging ring for easily hanging in the stroller and bed.
- Each Plush Baby Rattle Designs with Teethers, and all teethers can be wiped cleanly, safe for baby gums, various shapes help to grind all teethes, ensure deciduous teeth grow timely.
Babies are born virtually programmed to learn. Before birth, genetics determine how the brain is “wired.” Neurons travel to different parts of the brain, forming connections, called synapses, that await stimulation.
Once a baby is born, every experience-sight, sound, touch, taste and smell-helps stimulate those synapses and create trillions more. The more complex these interconnections, the brighter a child will be. By providing your child with early stimulation and a wide range of experiences, you can accelerate your baby’s development.
Giving your baby stimulating, age-appropriate toys will help your child develop faster and more fully-cognitively, physically, creatively and more.
The Baby Rattle Toys from TUMAMA are suitable for babies every age:
- 0-3 Months (Auditory development by moderate decibel sounds).
- 3-6 Months (Exercise eye-tracking skills).
- 6-12 Months (Assist in tactile development, fine finger and gross motor skills).
Plush Animal Baby Hanging Rattle Toys with Teether by TUMAMA make Great Baby Shower Gift.
- Unisex design, suitable for baby boys, and girls. Also, perfect gift for baby birthday, festivals and holidays (Children’s Day, Christmas, Halloween, Thanksgiving and New Years).
- Dimension: Approx 12.5-16 inch
- Animal included: Elephant, Lion, Frog, Fawn
- Package: Unique Gift Set