The natural, organic, and magical ingredients included in this Polished Gentleman Beard Shampoo and Conditioner:
- Raw Manuka Honey with naturally occurring antibacterial, antiviral, and antifungal properties, effective at promoting healing, treat skin wounds and burns.
- Biotin is very necessary vitamin boosts moisture, relieves dryness, soothes itchiness, heals dandruff, and can even help with more severe conditions like seborrheic dermatitis.
- Eucalyptus Oil not only improves your beard’s shine, thickness, and overall health, but it also stimulates the follicles and encourages beard growth!
- Argan Oil is rich in vitamins A and E, as well as packed with fatty acids, linoleic acids, and antioxidants, making it very moisturizing and anti-inflammatory.
- Tea Tree Oil stimulates the beard follicle and promotes beard growth, also is effective against dandruff, itching, acne, warts, and more.
- Rosemary Oil it works to decrease beard loss and improve the microcirculation of the beard-yielding skin, also it can help with dandruff, dry scalp, and balding.
- With ingredients from such glorious realms as Australia, New Zealand, and other magical places, will help you attain the desired appearance of the beard.
- The Polished Gentleman is paraben free, sulfate free, cruelty free and alcohol free.
- So, no matter what your skin type or activity level is, you too can always be a clean Polished Gentleman!
How to Use Polished Gentleman Beard Shampoo:
- Use a silver dollar amount on your hand and apply it to your beard while wet. Rinse your beard and you’re set for a prime day. Do this 2 or 3 times weekly and you’ll be well off.
How to Use Polished Gentleman Beard Conditioner:
- You must ensure your beard is wet. Then apply a quarter sized amount to your hands and massage it in. Let it soak for a good minute and then rinse it out. Do this twice weekly to achieve gentlemanly results.