There’s a lot of reasons why you should choose mixing bowls made of stainless steel. One obvious point is the durability that stainless steel has to offer as opposed to other materials that are in use for most mixing bowls.
Mixing bowls made of plastic tend to soak in the oil and fat they come in contact with. This makes even the simple task of whisking up a batch of egg whites for your baking needs nearly impossible.
Glass mixing bowls, on the other hand, are… well, made of glass. They are fragile and tend to break or chip easily when they come in sudden contact with hard surfaces such as your counter top or sink.
Stainless steel provides you with the durability that only it can bring. It can be polished to a completely shiny surface, allowing for a clear mirror like finish making your mixing tasks very doable. It does not allow oils from your ingredients to stick making cleaning less of a chore.
Stainless steel bowls are also sturdy enough not to break even if it accidentally fell. You can stack them up without worrying about breakage and most mixing bowls are very dishwasher friendly. And, of course, a good set of these mixing bowls in your kitchen will give it a professional look and feel.
If you are on the lookout for mixing bowls, you will be pleased to know that they are usually sold in sets. Three or more differently sized bowls provide you a lot of flexibility in the kitchen and are perfect for nearly any task. They are easy to store and help save you a lot of kitchen space.
A good set of stainless steel mixing bowls should come with a non-slip base, usually made of silicone, to prevent it from moving around your table or counter top as you use it. You can also find ones that come with side grips to allow for easy handling when transporting content around. Some bowls that are already out in the market even come with measuring markers etched on the surface allowing you to keep those measuring cups in the cupboard for other uses.
You can usually get a great savings by purchasing sets of mixing bowls as opposed to buying them individually.
Whether you’re looking for a bowl set with good seal airtight, or a heavy duty and durable kitchen bowls or a mixing bowl set with a variety of purposes P&P CHEF Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl with Lids are versatile bowls that can meet your different needs and help you enjoy cooking and baking.
P&P CHEF Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl Key Features:
- Airtight Lid
- Non-slip Bottom
- 6 Different Color
- Inner Measurement Markings
- Deep Bowl and Smooth Edge
- BPA Free
- Rust Free
- Dishwasher Safe
- Freezer Safe
- Both bowls and lids can be nested well and convenient for saving space and easy storing, and easy finding.
- Because of the silicone bottom, keeps the bowl sit steadily, balanced while mixing, whisking and beating.
- The lids is designed to a airtight cover to keep the food fresh, tasty and dry. And each colorful lids match corresponding mixing bowl for easy finding.
- Each bowls has inner measurements markings, it is convenient for baker who doesn’t have measuring cups. It also can help you save time on repeated measurements.
- Differ from another bowls, P&P CHEF mixing bowl is designed to be a deeper and larger capacity, there is a wide, rounded rim on bowl.
- Normally the silicone bottom can be used at – 40℉ to 464℉(- 40℃ to 240 ℃), so these bowls are dishwasher safe, but please DO NOT put them into oven to keep the duraility of the silicone bottom.
- All lids are Hand-wash only to preserve the strong seal of the lid to the bowl.
- These mixing bowls are also freezer and refrigerator safe, that is good ideal for your leftovers storage.
Perfect Gift for Everyone who Love to Cook
Six bright colors and high grade stainless steel bowls, they are elegant enough to join into your modern kitchen. They also is a perfect gift for housewarming, wedding, birthday and Holidays.
P&P CHEF Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl Size and Dimension:
- 1 Qt: Diameter- 6.25’’ ; Depth – 3’’
- 1.5 Qt: Diameter- 7’’ ; Depth – 4’’
- 2.5 Qt: Diameter- 8’’ ; Depth – 4.5’’
- 3 Qt: Diameter- 8.5’’ ; Depth – 5’’
- 4 Qt: Diameter- 9.5’’ ; Depth – 5.25’’
- 5 Qt: Diameter- 10’’ ; Depth – 5.5’’