-The long handle brush is used for dry brushing your body. The brush has a detachable long handle, so it can be used on all areas of the body. It also has an elastic strap, so all hands can get a good grip of the brush. The wild boar bristles will offer a firm brushing effect, ensuring all your dead cells are eliminated from your skin.
-The face brush is used for dry brushing your face. Being a gentle area of the body, the bristles are softer than on the body brush.
-The exfoliation gloves are used when you bath or shower and have a milder effect than the body brush. They are very good to start getting used with the feeling and accustom your body with exfoliation.
- Relieves stress and gives you a well being feeling: The ritualistic experience of dry brushing will induce calm and relaxation , leaving you with a good feeling about your body.
- Lymphatic Support: Dry brushing the skin regularly helps stimulate the normal lymph flow within the body.
- Cellulite Reduction: Many people claim that regular dry brushing greatly helped with their cellulite.
- Clean Pores: The added benefit of exfoliating the skin, is clearing oil, dirt and residue from the pores.
- Exfoliation: Dry brushing is one of the simplest and most natural ways to exfoliate skin.
- Increase Energy and Blood Flow: Dry brushing your body will have a vasodilatation effect.