How to Use Remington Smooth & Silky Total Coverage Epilator:
- Before epilating, make sure that your skin is clean, dry and free from creams or oils.
- Low speed is recommended for fine hair, and high is recommended for coarse hair or stronger hair growth.
- Position the epilator handle so that the stainless steel tweezers are closed flat against the skin and at 90º angle.
- Epilate from the lower arm/leg and slowly move upwards.
- To epilate behind the elbow/knee, keep the arm/leg straight to stretch the skin.
- Underarms and Bikini Epilation these areas are particularly sensitive, this sensitivity will reduce after repeated usage.
- For more comfort, ensure that the skin is held taut and that the hair is at the optimum length of .08-0.2″ or 2-5mm.
- If it has been an extended period of time since you have removed hair, trim the hair with a Remington bikini trimmer or precision trimmer before epilation.
- When epilating the underarm area, raise your arm so that the skin is stretched. Guide the epilator in circular movements.
- Avoid using substances which may cause irritation, such as deodorants, directly after epilation (preferably overnight).
- Epilation head.
- On/Off button and 2 speed setting.
- Release button (on rear).
- Perfect angle cap.
- Power inlet.
- Power adaptor and cord.
Cleaning the epilation head after each use:
- Ensure the epilator is turned off and disconnected from the outlet.
- Hold sides of epilator head and lift cap at rear away from tweezing barrel.
- Turn the head assembly upside down.
- Brush the accumulated hair from the tweezers by turning the barrel manually.
- The epilator head can be removed and rinsed for cleaning.
- For optimal cleaning, brush accumulated hairs from tweezers before rinsing.
- To remove epilator head press release button on rear of epilator to release head.
- Allow to dry completely before reattaching the cap.
- NOTE: The body of the epilator is not for washable.