How to Use Revlon Salon One-Step Hair Dryer and Volumizer:
- For faster results, towel dry hair to remove excess water, then run a comb through damp hair to detangle for best results.
- Separate hair into manageable sections.
- For smooth blowouts, place the Volumizer close to the roots and brush down toward the ends.
- The mixed nylon-pin with rounded tips quickly detangle, while tufted bristles with boar technology gently grip hair to smooth out hair.
- For voluminous blowouts, place the Volumizer under the hair close to the roots and roll outward to the ends.
- For Extra lift at the roots, hold the Volumizer for 2 to 3 seconds under the roots.
- To curl ends IN, place the Volumizer UNDER the ends and hold or 2 to 3 seconds before rotating inward.
- To curl ends OUT, place the Volumizer OVER the ends and hold for 2 to 3 seconds before rotating outward.
- IONIC Technology for fast, silky-smooth, shiny results.
- Also helps condition, smooth and make hair shinier, while reducing frizz and static.
- Ceramic Coating helps prevent heat damage.
- Dries and volumizes in on step for less heat damage and beautiful full bodies results.
- Unique Airflow Vents for faster drying and better coverahe.
- Oval Design, gently curved sides for smoothing and round edges for smooth volume and curled ends.
- Tangle-free Combination Bristles for detangling, improved volume and control.
- Multiple Heat Settings, complex drying and styling flexibility for all hair types.
- Lightweight, Ergonomic Design for maximum comfort and ease to use.