Once puppies hit their teething stage, they can become a real handful (as they turn everything in your household into a mouthful.) At this early life stage, puppies use their mouths to experience the world, discovering a good many things about their surroundings by chewing on them and tasting them. If this reminds you of human babies, you’re not far off; the teething process is actually quite similar, with puppies even losing their baby teeth at an age of around 4 months.
As a puppy goes through the process of teething (and exploration), they’re going to seek out things to chew. It’s up to the puppy’s owner to provide items for them to chew, lest they leave them with nothing but shoes and furniture to sink their little teeth into.
rocket & rex Cotton and Rubber Chew Toys can help lessen your puppy’s anxiety when he’s left alone, by giving him toys to keep him occupied. Puppies, like people, often need a physical outlet to process their boredom or anxiety, so by providing a mix of different toys you are more likely to save those things that aren’t meant to be chewed!
rocket & rex chew toys features:
- The rocket and rex 6 pack small dog and puppy chew toys are a durable, premium variety pack
- Reduces destructive chewing and dog anxiety and boredom.
- The rocket and rex chew toys soothe puppy teeth and gums and freshen their breath.
- This assortment is not intended for the larger mouths of bigger dogs or very aggressive chewers.
- The rubber nubs and ridges are great for soothing your little dog’s teeth and gums.
- They can also help to lessen teething pain.
- The increased saliva from chewing helps reduce plaque build up and freshen breath.
When you purchase a rocket & rex product, you and your pup can rest assured that you’re getting the best from a company that cares.