Create moments of presence and connection with “Sacred” Glass Tea Tumbler. Surprise your loved ones with this unique gift that looks like a piece of art.
How to Use Sacred Glass Tea Tumbler:
- Remove the lid and lightly push the infuser into the bottle until it snaps in place (for small loose leaf tea or coffee grounds, use infuser at the top end of the bottle for best results.)
- Fill the infuser with your favorite type of loose tea.
- Fill the bottle with hot water (never add hot water to cold or frozen glass).
- Place the lid back on the bottle, ensuring the Lid seal is in place and screwed correctly.
- Coffee, cocoa, hot Toddy or loose leaf tea – whatever your pleasure, with ‘Sacred’, you have a companion Tea Tumbler Travel Flask that is all of the above and more.
- Double Wall BPA Free Borosilicate Glass.
- 18/8 Stainless Steel Tea Strainer and Infuser basket, can be placed at the top or bottom.
- Two Lids, one with Stainless Steel (top) and one with felt bottom for stability and durability 14 oz.
- ‘The Sacred’ Tea tumbler travel flask with infuser, includes a design inspired poem and ‘Rumi’ gift card.
- Travel sleeve protect and insulate your tumbler on the go.
- 100% BPA, Lead free, Eco-friendly, FDA and EU approved.
How to Care and Wash ‘Sacred’ Tea Tumbler:
- As with any glass product, be careful around hard surfaces.
- The Double walled Glass is for insulation, not additional strength. Thus, if you drop the bottle, it will most likely break.
- Going from hot to cold too quickly can also cause the glass to break, so be sure that your glass bottle has cooled to room temperature after washing before you put in cold water and especially ice inside.
- The ‘Sacred’ glass bottle is dishwasher safe.
- The lids and infuser should be washed by hand only.
- After washing, ensure the rubber seals are back in place inside the lids. This prevents leakage.
Tip: Over time, tea and coffee can leave stains on your infuser and glass. To restore your infuser to a stainless steel color, put baking soda on an old toothbrush and gently clean your infuser and even glass bottle – this works wonders on stainless steel and glass.