It gets no better than this. Beard Balm are designed to condition and moisturize to promote a soft, thick-growing beard. Scotch Porter Beard Balm is masculine but floral blend of carnation, with subtle notes of sandalwood, powdery musk and spicy undertones. This balm is perfect for the beard aficionado who takes his grooming regiment seriously as well as the guy who wants to keep his beard in check.
- No Parabens.
- No Silicones.
- No Petroleum.
- No Mineral Oil.
- Safe for Color Treated Hair.
How to care your beard:
- Apply moisturizing beard wash to your wet beard. Gently massage it in, like you do when you rub your chin in deep thought. Rinse it well with warm water. Don’t stop until the suds have left your face.
- Apply beard conditioner into your beard thoroughly, paying special attention to the ends of your beard. Leave it in your beard for 2 – 5 minutes. Maybe check some emails, Tweet, and scroll through Instagram. Then rinse.
- Massage a dime (small beards) to quarter sized (big beards) amount of Scotch Porter Beard Balm into your beard thoroughly. You can determine the exact amount for your beard’s texture and length as you go along.
- Comb and brush your beard into your desired style with one of awesome combs and brushes, making sure your beard style reflects who you are and what you came to do. Remember: your beard is a reflection of yourself, so make it count.