The Scuddles Ultimate 8 Piece Garden Tool Set is perfect product to get for yourself or as a present for the gardening lover in your life. The nice feature about the Garden tool set and that is the fact these tools are not overly large that you will not be able to work with them in a pot. The smooth handles make it quite a bit easier for you to grip the handles of the tools, but you will like the fact the tools will not rust which makes them easier to use over a long period of time. The carrying bag that is present also helps you not lose any of the tools you have been using in the garden.
- Scuddles Garden Tote is designed to store all of the tools in the set to make sure you do not lose any of them with special pouches/pockets for each tool.
- Also the Gardening Tool Set comes with beautiful gloves which are made from cotton, are a designed to fit universal.
- The tools are not overly heavy, which is going to make it easier for anyone of almost any age to use the tools.
- The heads of the tools that are going to be in the dirt are made from aluminum which is durable, but also resist rusting so you do not have to be concerned about your tools wearing out on you over time because of oxidation.
- The handles are made from the ergonomic they make it easier for anyone to use and know they will not be hurting their hands while they are working with the tools.
Scuddles Gardening Tools Includes:
- Transplanting Spade – Used for transplanting your smaller plants or flowers without damaging the roots.
- Trowel – This is used for getting the dirt dug up and with the measurements on the trowel getting to the right depth for the plants you are working with.
- Rake – The rake you can use for smoothing over the soil that you have just turned up or breaking up the larger clumps of dirt that you have in your garden.
- Cultivator – The cultivator tool will be useful for breaking up the dirt and providing some much needed aeration to the soil in the lower levels.
- Weeder Tool – The weeder tool will be useful for helping you in getting the weeds root system turned up and exposed to allow the weeds to die off from the garden.