I cannot stress enough how important a woman’s wallet is. They carry if everyday. They open and close it several times on the average day. It protects their identification, not to mention money.
It’s one of the most important things a woman can own. So don’t you think that your wallet should be a nice one? Of course. So needless to say a woman should think very carefully when choosing his wallet.
Leather is an ideal material when looking at wallets. This be mainly because it is very strong, wears extremely well, cleans easily, and actually looks better with age and wear.
Another thing to take into consideration is the fact that you’re going to be looking at this thing all the time. You’re going to want to find a wallet that you actually like the appearance of, right?
Do you need a wallet that can carry a lot of credit cards? Pictures? Change? Do you need to pull your driver’s license out a lot? Write a lot of checks? These are all things to consider when shopping for leather wallets for woman.
SENDEFN Woman Wallet Features:
- The SENDEFN wallet is 100% genuine leather and thus will serve you for long.
- SENDEFN comes in an array of gorgeous colors to choose depending on your taste.
- Also, it has a beautiful and smooth finish, which will blend with your style.
- The contrasting stitches highlight its sophistication, while its snap button boosts both its style and charm.
- The wallet has a compact design that eases the way you organize all your valuables.
- There are several slots to slide in your cards and two card windows.
- The two side compartments well secure your phone and cash under one zipper.
- This option also comes with a detachable wristlet for holding the wallet, thereby allowing you to use your hands without dropping it freely.
- The slot for your mobile phone is secured by a zipper that keeps the phone safe.
- You can easily fit your phone inside one of these spacious wallets and avoid losing it as well when you are out.
Why should you use an SENDEFN RFID blocking wallet?
Your personal information on cards with RFID chips are vulnerable to theft by pickpockets using RFID scanners.
What is RFID?
RFID stands for Radio-Frequency Identification. Chip-based technology is used by many industries in many roles and is often used in credit cards or passports to store personal information.
What is RFID Theft?
RFID theft (often referred to as skimming) is when someone uses a scanner to read and duplicate the personal information from your RFID enabled gear without your knowledge.
How to Maintenance the SENDEFN Leather Wallet:
DO NOT use a blow dryer or expose your wallet to extreme heat since that will cause the leather to become wrinkled.
Dirt/Dust: It is recommended that you clean it with a damp cloth as soon as you notice some dirt or stains. If the dirt or stain has already set in, use a good leather cleaner to remove it.
Moisture/Water: Gently wipe the surface clean with a dry, clean cloth and allow it to dry at room temperature. Keep your wallet closed, don’t leave it open or it will not lay flat anymore when folded.
Not Enough Moisture: Gently apply a leather cream or leather moisturizer to your wallet.
This Leather Wallet by SENDEFN Makes Great Gift:
There’s nothing worse than a birthday or Christmas approaching and you have no idea what to buy our loved ones as a gift. You can spend hours running through what they like, what their hobbies are and realise that they actually have everything that they could possibly need. But there’s always something there, like this beautiful Leather Wallet from SENDEFN.
With each purchase of the SENDEFN women’s wallet, you get a gift box should you need to gift this item to any of your loved ones. A wallet isn’t going to be one of those gifts you give and it gets thrown in a drawer somewhere and never used. They really are usable, everyone should have a wallet to keep their money and cards safe and tidy.