The SKG Large Caliber Juicer produces more juice than its competitors (Orange 70%, Pear 81.3%, Apple 78%, Celery 80.5%, Carrot 55%). Both a fine strainer (for purer juice) and a rough strainer (for juice with more pulp) are included for your juicing needs. An innovative second filter further strains out foam and pulp.
The two openings are designed so produce can easily enter the juicer, regardless of size:
- The A10’s flip over 3.15” (80mm) opening allows for large fruits and vegetables to enter the appliance with little to no cutting required.
- The A10 also has a 1.75” (45mm) opening which is meant for longer produce.
- SKG Large Caliber Juicer rather than a centrifugal juicer prevents the rapid oxidation which can be caused by the high-speed spinning of a centrifugal juicer.
- A low speed prevents oxidation, allowing the nutrients from each fruit and vegetable to be retained and leading to a better tasting and longer lasting juice.
- Setting up this juicer takes only a few simple steps unlike many of its competitors.
- Taking it apart takes even less time and each piece is designed to provide a fast and efficient cleaning process. A cleaning brush is included with the appliance.
- SKG employs a very strict quality control system to ensure your product is in working order and up to your standards.
- All working parts are made of high quality TRITAN food grade anti-oxidation materials.
- Dimensions: 16.8 x 12.1 x 14.2 inches.
- Weight: 20.5 pounds.
- 1x SKG Vertical Cold Press Juicer Motor Base.
- 1x Fine Strainer.
- 1x Rough Strainer.
- 1x Pusher.
- 1x Juicing Screw.
- 1x Strainer Base.
- 1x Compression Silicone piece.
- 1x Feeding Chute.
- 1x Final Step Strainer.
- 1x Juice Jug.
- 1x Pulp Jug.
- 1x Cleaning Brush.
- 1x Instruction Manual.