KOIOS Slow Juicer uses slow squeeze technology, minimizing damage to ingredients and keeping natural taste and nutrition intact. Preserves nutrients that are vulnerable to heat, such as vitamin C and various enzymes, also preserves the freshness of ingredients by minimizing oxidation.
- KOIOS Masticating Juicer.
- Juice Cup.
- Pulp Cup.
- Cleaning Brush.
- User Manual.
- E-book Recipes (After Order).
- The auger used in KOIOS slow juicers is made from a strong plastic called polyethylene (PEI), which is ideal for use in high-pressure environments.
- By rotating at 80RPMS, PEI auger minimizes oxidation, thereby maximizing the nutrient content of the juices it produces.
- KOIOS juicer is 100-percent BPA free and feature no blades or sharp parts, making them safe even for children to use.
- KOIOS slow juicers feature a chamber assembly for compressing the ingredients, consisting of an auger, juice strainer, and spinning brush, and an AC motor assembly, which generates minimal noise.
- The two compartments are detachable, making it easy to disassemble and reassemble the machine.
- Comes with strainers and a control lever so you can customize your juice.
- Simple assembly and very easy to clean after use.
- Please choose program “Hard”, if you are not sure the food is soft or hard.
- It is recommended not to use the juicer for more than 20 minutes, which will affect the motor use next time.
- Do not put any hard material, large seeds, ice or frozen products in to the feed hole of the slow juicer.