How to Use a Soft Touch Foot Peel Mask:
- Soft Touch Foot Mask is a very easy to apply product.
- Simply clean and dry your feet, slip your foot into the mask.
- Seal and leave it on.
- Let the goodness of the foot mask soak in.
- After an hour just remove the foot mask and wash your feet gently with soap and water.
- No need for vigorous scrubbing or a foot file scraper that makes your feet battered.
- One to two weeks after the application, the dead skin will start falling off.
- The foot peel socks come in an easy 2 pack of 1.2 fl oz per foot.
- The foot mask lotion is made of powerful yet safe botanical extracts.
- No artificial additives or chemicals, just the goodness of nature helps you get soft feet again.
- Active ingredients include papain (enzyme present in the leaves, latex, roots, and fruit of the papaya plant) and aloe vera extract that exfoliate and moisturize your feet naturally.
- Also, Citric acid added in this mask for foot treats foot odor and toenail infections very effectively.
Do not use:
- If you are pregnant or nursing.
- If you are diabetic, consult with your physician.
- If you are allergic to any of the ingredients in product.
- If you have open sores on your feet.