Syntus Natural Himalayan Salt Lamp is able to easily attract water vapor to it. With this water vapor often comes indoor air pollutants, including allergens, mold and bacteria. When the water hits the heated lamp, the salt traps the pollutants but releases the water vapor. By removing pollutants from the air, the salt lamp leaves you with cleaner, healthier air.
- Real Salt Lamps are mined from Pakistan which is located on the western edge of the Himalayan Mountains.
- The color ranges from a light pink to a pinkish orange as a result of the mineral concentration.
- Within the hollowed-out center of this crystal salt is a light bulb that emits both light and heat.
- Praised as air vitamin, Negative ions increase the flow of oxygen to the brain resulting in higher alertness, decreased drowsiness, and more mental energy.
- Since Himalayan salt lamps release negative ions into the air, they can help reduce anxiety and also encourage a relaxing atmosphere for sleep.
- Since positive ions are often created by electronic devices like computers, TVs, microwaves, and even vacuum cleaners and can often exacerbate problems like allergies, stress and sleep trouble.
- Negative ions generated by salt lamps can neutralize positive ions, accordingly offer a soothing glow that many people find relaxing.
Tips you need to know:
- By its hygroscopic nature, salt lamps tend to sweat and appear wet in humid climates. Please just wipe it with a dry cloth and light it up for several hours to evaporate the water.
- Please wipe up the dust on the surface with a dry cloth to maintain a good clarity. If dust can’t be wiped, please replace a wet cloth to clean up. Never immerse it in water.
- Please make sure the switch is turned off before use.
- Please seal it with plastic bag to prevent dissolving if it won’t be used for a long time.
- Each lamp may be slightly different from the image product in color or size due to natural formations.