- The Sterilizer can holds up to 5 wide neck bottles including nipples, collars and hoods.
- When sterilizing bottles, place the bottles UPSIDE DOWN onto the bottle rack posts.
- Placing bottle upside down will allow the steam to enter bottle freely.
- Trays can be removed to air-dry sterilized items.
- Unique design directs steam deep into bottles for better sterilization.
- Steam Tower Technology individually directs steam inside each bottle.
- Built-in drying rack.
- BPA free.
- With regular use, your Sterilizer should be cleaned at least once a week.
- The bottle chamber, bottle racks, accessory trays and sterilizer lid are all dishwasher safe or can be cleaned in hot, soapy water and rinsed thoroughly.
- The sterilizer base can be cleaned with a soft damp cloth.