Tinukim Set Contains:
- 2 hands-free 9 oz. bottles.
- 2 flexible rubber straws.
- 2 rubber nipples.
- 2 sets feeding attachment tubes and accessories.
- How to assemble:
Attach nipple to cap ring. Cap ring seals the nipple to the adaptor. Make sure to bottom of the nipple is tightly to sealed to avoid air bubbles. Connect the tube to the adaptor and disk. Make sure to replace it once it is easily pulled out. Secure disk to bottle with cap ring. Disk connects to 6.5” tube, which goes inside the bottle.
- To clean:
Before each use, wash all parts with soap and water. Use the tube cleaning brush to clean openings in the accessories. Rinse with warm water. All parts can be sterilized with hot boiling water for one minute.
- Recommended for babies 3 months+ old.
- The baby should be able to sit up on their own while in use.
- When feeding, position the bottle so that the bottle is at the same level or lower than the baby’s mouth. This will prevent a siphon effect.
- Do not use this feeding system as a pacifier.
- Take this system away from the baby when feeding is done.