Make beautiful bread with this Oval and Round Bread Banneton Proof Basket from TNELTUEB. It will help maintain the shape and create classic spiral patterns through the final rise of your dough.
The TNELTUEB bread basket is made of purely natural rattan which can effectively ensure that the proofing basket does not change and keep it dry after clean. No splinter and smooth surface, you don’t need to worry about hurting hands and affect the beauty of bread.
TNELTUEB Bread Banneton Proofing Basket Set Features:
- Dough Whisk with the circle design of the mixing part can make you very fast and effortlessly mix flour and water, it is ideal for mixing flours for bread Design. Just wash the stir bar in warm water, rinse and dry.
- Cover the bread basket with the Round and oval bread cloth liner. It also helps keep your dough bowl clean. The multipurpose scraper lets you scrape any leftovers out of a bowl and perform many other kitchen tasks as well.
- Use Bread Lame to cut or score bread dough to help control the expansion of the bread as it bakes. Also helps improves the appearance of baked bread, creates varieties in forms and appearance, 5 sharp blades come with package as the replacement.
- For cutting, shaving and transferring the dough or baked bread, the stainless steel dough scraper lets you work easy in the kitchen like a chef. In the process of making pastries, you can also use it to cut dough, vegetables, fruits, cheese, and cream.
How to Use TNELTUEB Bread Banneton Proofing Basket:
- Prevent Sticking: Wipe the inside of the bread basket with a damp cloth then lightly spray it with little water and dust with 1/2 rice flour and 1/2 flour, Or use the washable linen cloth that comes with the basket.
- Dough Rise: Coat the Basket with Dough, and raise it until it doubles its size. Put your dough into the proofing basket. In the final rising of the dough, place the dough in the bread basket until it doubles its size. This is known as proofing.
- Shaped & Turn Out: After the dough has risen, gently transfer it from the basket to a baking stuff for the oven.
- Draw Your Ideal Pattern: Use the solid metal lame to make beautiful designs and patterns on the bread. Then brake in the oven.
What in the box:
- 1 X 10 Inch Proofing Baskets
- 1 X 9.6 Inch Proofing Baskets
- 1 X Dough Whisk
- 2 X Linen Cloth Liner
- 1 X Metal Dough Scraper
- 1 X Bread Lame + 5 X Blade