- This sterilizer is designed for use with tommee tippee closer to nature and ultra bottles.
- Before sterilization, wash all bottles and feeding accessories in warm soapy water or in a dishwasher (top rack only) to remove any milk residues.
- Pour exactly 2.7 fl.oz / 80ml of water into the sterilizer base.
- LED (sterilising light).
- Press the start switch and it will light up amber. This shows that sterilizing has begun.
- The light will switch off when sterilizing has finished.
- Allow to cool for 3 minutes before opening the sterilizer.
- The contents will remain sterile for 24 hours if the sterilizer is unopened.
- After each use, unplug and allow to cool before cleaning.
- Pour away any excess water and wipe with a damp cloth only.