How to Use Tree Hut Almond and Honey Shea Sugar Body Scrub:
- First, wash your skin with soap or body wash and rinse it well.
- Apply a sufficient amount of Tree Hut Scrub to wet skin over your entire body.
- Massaging in a circular motion to allow the granules to remove dead skin cells.
- In the end, rinse off well.
- Your skin will look healthy and feel refreshed.
- Almond oil is enriched with Vitamins E and A, which are good for both skin.
- Shea Sugar retains moisture and ensures skin is kept hydrated, making it ideal for delicate and sensitive skin.
- Sugar is a soothing ingredient in any body scrub.
- Honey has antiseptic and antibiotic properties, plus 18 amino acids and an array of vitamins and minerals, it’s useful for healing wounds and moisturizing skin.
- Natural sweet Almond Oil and real Honey condition damaged and neglected skin that has become unhealthy over time.
- The real sugar grains and Almond bits will softly buff away dead skin cells, leaving your skin feeling smooth all day.
- This gentle sugar scrub is infused with Certified Organic Shea Butter, real Honey and an array of natural oils, including Evening Primrose, sweet Almond, Avocado, Macadamia Seed and Orange Oil.