After a long week at work, eating outside is always the best way to unwind.
Wicker picnic baskets make a simple statement without ever saying a word; elegant.
TwentyNext Picnic Basket Features
- The knives, forks, and spoons are made of high-quality stainless steel, with smooth and attractive edges that are mirror polished.
- This is a reusable environmentally friendly tableware that is both sturdy and healthy for everyday use, as well as simple to clean.
- You can take it on a picnic, but you can also use it for a formal event, a weekend brunch, or a casual supper with friends and family.
- The large insulated cooler is made of the best insulating materials to keep the food fresh.
- The middle of two robust handles with PU Grip that makes it easier to carry and prevents tipping, making it more comfortable.
- Double lids make it easier to put in and take out your food or other items. The lid can also serve as an appetizer table.
- The rivets strengthen the basket’s handle, allowing you to take it with you wherever you go.
Large Insulated Cooler for Keeping Food Fresh
- The picnic basket measures 16.9″13″7.8″. It can hold fruits, bread, sandwiches, snacks, a wine bottle, and other items.
- The natural honey hue wicker picnic basket is sturdy and long-lasting.
- The picnic basket has top insulating layers to keep the food at a constant temperature.
- Whether there is warm food or chilled wine, the basket can keep them tasty for a long time.
TwentyNext Picnic Basket Includes:
1 x bottle opener
2 x 7″ plastic plates
2 x salt & pepper shakers
2 x plastic wine glasses
2 x stainless steel knifes
2 x stainless steel forks
2 x stainless steel spoons
Picnic Food Ideas to Pack In Your Wicker Picnic Basket
Do you want to plan a romantic picnic for the person you love but don’t know what sort of foods would be fitting?
If you haven’t picked up a wicker picnic basket you will need to buy one first. Once you have a wicker basket, you are ready to start planning.
Finger Foods for Picnic
You are going to want to incorporate some finger foods. It’s the easiest way to eat outdoors and there are many great ideas for this, from tiny “tea sandwiches” to dips with veggies. If you want to serve tea sandwiches you can make egg salad, chicken salad or tuna salad sandwiches and then use cut cookie cutters to make them small bite sized.
If you want to serve veggies and dips you can cut up celery, broccoli, peppers or whatever it is you like to eat. I love serving baby carrots and sugar snap peas because you can buy them already peeled and washed. You can purchase veggie dips such as artichoke dip or you can serve them with a ranch dressing dip.
Get some baguette bread and slice it into ½ inch thick slices so that you can spread spinach dip, artichoke dip or hummus onto them.
Brie cheese is great with crackers or you can also use it the baguette bread. Then again, sometimes just eating the sliced cheese alone is delicious!
Salads for Picnic
Salads are a terrific companion for picnics, especially since your wicker picnic basket will usually be stocked with eating utensils such as plates and silverware so you won’t have to think twice about picking up those things from the store or worry about packing them in your basket from your own kitchen.
You can prepare a pesto pasta salad for your picnic. To make a pesto pasta salad just make your homemade pesto by combining 2 cups of basil leaves (washed and patted dry), ½ teaspoon of minced garlic or 1 garlic clove pressed, minced or chopped, ¾ cup of Italian dressing and ¼ cup of parmesan cheese into a blender or food processor and blend until smooth. Then you take 3 cups of cooked pasta, farfalle (bowtie) or rotini works great and place into a large bowl. Add ½ cup of chopped black olives and your pesto sauce and mix until the pasta is thoroughly coated. You can add some feta or sliced cherry tomatoes for added flavor and color.
A fruit salad is also great for a picnic.