Paper Lanterns are an ornate decoration traditionally used in Chinese culture. In addition to a variety of sizes, paper lanterns come in various shapes and are made of many different materials. Paper lanterns have a skeleton of wire or bamboo to maintain the shape and structure of the lantern and are covered in a thin paper material.
Traditionally, paper lanterns are designed in bold, solid colors like red, white, blue, and yellow. Chinese paper lanterns have been used for centuries to attract attention for businesses or used as décor in festivals.
Papers lanterns are a easy but elegant method to bring a spooky, creepy environment for Halloween holiday. You will amazed at just how much the colour of lanterns could transform a home — even the plain rooms will be full of spooky character!
If you’re searching for a more creepy theme for decoration, UNIQOOO Halloween Hanging Decoration Paper Lantern could prove the right decoration. Combined with correct submersible light, hanging lanterns are also great pool events, garden decorations as well as outside receptions.
- Paper Lanterns pack of 12 Includes: 2 x 12 inch Jack-O’-Lantern, 2 x 12 inch skeleton, 2 x 12 inch icon paper lantern, 4 x 8 inch orange and black small lanterns and 2 x 13″ big paper spiders.
- Easy assemble: Simply pop them open and insert the metal frame. Hang from ceiling, entryway, garden or anywhere you like for an awesome party atmosphere!
- Reusable and Recyclable: Each paper lantern is made of premium quality tissue paper and supported with a metal frame. Can be folded and stored for next usage many times.
Lantern Assembly Instructions:
- Open the lantern by holding the wire at the top and bottom, pull gently.
- Insert the wire frame into the lantern.
- Pull up gently and secure the lantern open with the wire tabs.
- Attach a string (not included) to the wire loop.
You can add light string inside the lanterns to add an even more spooky feel in the night. In the past, paper lanterns were lit with small candles. Candles are still used today to light lanterns, but has become less popular due to safety issues and the lower cost of small light bulbs and LED lights.