It’s important to realize that it takes some dedication to growing a beard especially during the early stages. You can start your beard whenever works best for you. Some people choose to grow it out during the winter months. Others choose to begin growing their beard during vacation while away from work. Yet others choose to grow during football/hockey/baseball/soccer/lacrosse/etc season.
One of the biggest mistakes men make is attempting to shape/trim their beard too soon. It’s best to allow 4 – 6 weeks of growth before attempting to shape the beard. Even if you’re only planning to grow a goatee, chin curtain, or mustache it’s best to store your razor and allow your facial hair to flourish.
When use 100% natural VETYON Beard Brush:
- You can start using a beard brush from the second month after you stopped shaving.
- Boar bristles are excellent in spreading the sebum oil nicely across the length of the hair.
- The boar beard brush removes the dirt off of your beard leaving it clean and soft
- Beard brush helps distributing the oil/balm evenly on your facial hair, covering all spots.
Why use a wood Beard Comb:
- Detangling – The ideal time to detangle your beard is right after washing it.
- Blow Drying – While blow drying, you can continue combing your beard in order for it to dry straight.
- Styling – When using beard wax, the beard comb can give your beard a nice shape and straighten every single hair.
- Designed to fit in your pocket, holster, and sheath, it will keep you well groomed wherever you are.
The Accessories – The Mustache Comb and Stainless Steel Scissors:
- The pocket mustache comb will keep your mustache looking neat and well-groomed.
- The small comb can also be used on your hair, beard, and sideburns.
- The fine saw-cut plastic teeth comb easily through coarse or thin hair.
- With scissors, you can blend and trim certain areas quickly and easily with more precision than a trimmer.
- Best for mustache style and contour.