Vitamix Ascent A2300 Blender has the power to pulverize even the toughest ingredients, so you can make silky smoothies and sauces, quickly and easily mix batters for pancakes, waffles, also knead thick bread and pizza dough year after year. Perfect for grinding your favorite nuts into delicious nut butter, turn coffee beans into ground coffee, and more.
Vitamix Ascent A2300 Blender Usage And Features:
- The On/Off switch (I/O) is located on the right side of the base.
- The On/Off switch controls power to the machine.
- The blender will enter sleep mode if the control panel is not used after 60 seconds.
- To exit sleep mode, rotate the variable speed dial to the desired speed or program for your next blend.
- The control panel is designed to require two interactions of the controls to activate the blending cycle.
- Three dashes (- – -) will display on the control panel if a container is not on the blender base. Once a container is placed, 0:00 will show on the display.
- Stop the blender at any time by pressing Start/Stop ( I ) .
- The Variable Speed Dial gives you manual control from Variable 1 (slowest) to 10 (highest).
- The blades will rotate at the speed displayed on the control panel when pressed.
- The timer will count up when using variable speed until Start/Stop is pressed.
- The blender will shut down automatically when the maximum run time has elapsed. Programs can be stopped by pressing Start/Stop at any time.
- When Start/Stop is pressed mid-program; the time will be reset and the program will run from the beginning.
- The motor is designed to protect itself from overheating.
- If the blender will not start immediately check to make sure you have plugged the unit in and the On/Off switch is On.
- If the motor has overheated, allow the motor to cool for 20-45 minutes.
- Use the tamper that was supplied with your blender.
- The container should not be more than two-thirds full when the tamper is used.
- To avoid overheating, DO NOT use the tamper for more than 30 consecutive seconds.
- If you see an error code on the display (E1, E2, E3, E4), make note of the numbers on the display after the error code. Call Vitamix Customer Service for help with the issue.
- The parts are dishwasher safe. If preferred, wash the parts in warm soapy water. Rinse clean under running water, then dry.
- Wipe the base with a warm damp cloth and wipe clean with a dry, soft cloth.