Paraffin wax treatments are extremely popular in the winter times as it helps to eliminate the cracked surface of the skin. Additionally with the heat involved, you are able to soothe your “cold to the bone” hands.
Because of the healing benefits a wax treatment has, many individuals with arthritis choose to use a paraffin wax treatment. Arthritis is a very common condition many people will have to deal with, especially while they become older.
Arthritis is a serious, debilitating ailment of the joints which requires frequent ongoing therapy. Arthritis is a prehistoric affliction as archeologists have found skeletons from the first human beings which had noticeable instances of some form of arthritis.
Arthritis is often a chronic condition which induces inflammation, pain and stiffness with your joints. However with the wax treatments, men and women can get relief from aching and tender muscles, joint pain and more.
Why a Paraffin Wax Treatment:
- Paraffin wax treatment is useful for health-related applications as well as skin care.
- Intensive moisture therapy nourishes pores and skin.
- Penetrating heat reduces aching joints, de-stresses stiff muscles, relieves work-weary hands, and eases arthritis and tendonitis pain.
- Paraffin wax treatment also improves blood flow and makes the skin look healthy.
- Paraffin wax treatment benefits the skeletal system at the same time.
- Many people with sport injuries are also getting wax treatments to help relieve their pain and enhance recovery.
Waxkiss Paraffin Wax Machine Features:
- LED Display
- Temperature Settings
- Auto Heating System
- High Capacity 3000ml
- Over Heating Protection
- Humanization Design – special pouring port
- Circuit Board and NTC Dual Overheating Protection
- Plastic Inner Pot (max heat temperature 175° C/ 347° F)
- Melts wax faster.
About Paraffin Wax
- Professional quality Waxkiss paraffin wax will leave your skin soft, youthful, deeply moisturized, and healthy looking.
- Soft and pliable, protect your hands and feet from dry.
- Residue-free, easily to remove.
- Improves blood circulation.
- Natural material, not harmful to your skin.
How to Use Waxkiss Paraffin Wax Machine:
- Turn on the machine and adjust the temperature. Heat approx 1.5H until the wax is melted into a liquid.
When the wax cools to proper temperature, dip one hand / foot in the liquid wax in and out for about 3-4 times.
- When there is a thick layer of wax forms on your skin, about as thick as apple peel, put on the liner.
- Put on the heat-preservation cotton gloves. It retains heat for better results.
- Keep the hands or feet warm for about 15-20 minutes, then take off the liners and the mittens. Peel off the hardened wax and discard hardened wax and used liners.
What you will get:
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x 3L Paraffin Wax Warmer
- 2 x Paraffin Wax (peach and lavender )
- 1 Pair Thermal Mitts
- 1 Pair Thermal Booties
- 25 Pairs PE mitts
- 25 Pairs PE booties
- 1 x Beauty brush
Paraffin wax treatment is more popular in the winter because of the warmth they generate. It also helps moisturize dry and cracked skin. The warmth that the melted wax produces helps the pores to open and the skin to soften.