How to Use Xtava Deep Conditioning Hair Mask:
- To use, wash hair and squeeze out excess water.
- Apply mask from roots to tips, leaving on for 10 to 20 minutes before rinsing thoroughly.
- If your hair feels dry, damaged, or brittle, consider leaving this mask on overnight with a shower cap over your hair.
- Rinse out completely the following morning.
- Deep Conditioning Hair Mask contains pequi oil, aloe vera juice, and broccoli seed oil.
- Aloe vera juice contains reparative enzymes that work to restore hair by neutralizing pH levels.
- Broccoli seed oil quenches your locks with antioxidants, vitamins, and fatty acids for intense hydration.
- Brazilian pequi oil packed with vitamin A and fatty acids, it deeply nourishes and repairs cuticles.
- Deep Conditioning Mask has 3% pequi oil, a concentration level that has shown up to 34% frizz reduction.
- 36% improved curl retention on curly types.
- Light, floral scent, lightweight mist.
- Free of harsh sulfates.
- Not tested on animals.
- Works on all hair types, including natural hair and color treated hair.
- Compatible with hot tools and heatless stylers.