A child’s Imagination is an amazing thing to observe. It is also the way he learns a variety of new skills including social interaction. Educational wooden toys allows a child to use his imagination to create situations and worlds of his own.
Wooden toys have been around for generations – and for good reason. They are safe, easy to clean, hygienic and nurturing to your child. In fact, encouraging your baby to play with and learn from wooden toys is one of the smartest things a parent can do. Think about it, wooden baby toys can be one of your child’s first connections to nature.
Today’s wooden baby toys are made with safe and non-toxic lead free finishes with full awareness that inevitably the toys will end up in the baby’s mouths. Because they are made from natural materials, they are durable and will stand up to rough play through several generations.
Your baby’s senses are developing fast, so you’ll want to choose toys that cater to their senses and help to develop creativility. Wooden toys have more influence on babies because of their minimalistic design, smooth features and bright, pleasing colors which naturally encourage children to use their imaginations.
Therefore, wooden baby toys make very a good medium for learning.
Hape Walk-A-Long Snail Wooden Pull Toy Features:
- The snail can roll along without its shell or blocks.
- The shell and snail are easy to carry.
- The snail’s tail waves as he rolls along, adding extra fun.
- The opposite side features an elasticated opening for easy yet safe access inside the snail’s shell.
- Shell rolling as wheels move.
- Sturdy wood and water based paint.
- Your little one can have extra fun watching the shell rolling while pulling the snail around.
- Durable child safe paint finish on solid wood construction makes this a toy your child will love for years to come.
Durable and Easy to Clean:
- Unlike toys made from many types of plastic that break when a child gets rough wooden toys have lasting durability that makes for many years of happy play.
Parents love watching their infants turn into little people right before their eyes. They are amazed and enchanted at the rate their child learns new skills. They also love presenting their children with toys and games that fires their imagination even as they learn these new skills.
It is not unusual for a wooden toy to be passed down from an older sibling or even a parent to a child providing generations of learning and fun. If you are looking for toys that will fire your child’s imagination, help them acquire skills and develop a love of learning as well as be durable and easy to clean then there is simply no better choice than educational wooden toys from Hape.