Summer Baby Pixel Zoom HD High Definition Video Monitor with SleepZone Virtual Boundary innovative new technology helps parents alleviate some of those naptime and nighttime worries! Set a boundary box around baby’s safe space to alert you when your child exits their immediate surroundings. Whether your child rolls into a corner or is plotting an escape, the sound alert will help you to keep baby safe.
Summer Baby Pixel Zoom Video Monitor Features:
- Display Size: 5 Inches
- 6-Level Digital HD Zoom
- Virtual Boundary Monitoring
- HD Screen
- Voice Activated Screen Wake-up
- Night Vision
- Moonlight Night Vision Boost
- Remote Camera Steering
- Room Temperature Display
- Plays Lullabies and White Noise to Help Baby Sleep
- Allows Parents to Talk to Babies Virtually
- Ability to Add Additional Cameras
- Get a clear picture of baby on the 5.0 inch HD color video screen. At 720p and a 6-level zoom, you can see baby’s tiniest movements.
- HD Moonlite Night Vision allows you to subtly illuminate your camera’s viewing area for a clearer, temporary, in-color view of baby in the dark.
- Remote Camera Steering enables Pan left to right and tilt up and down all from the parent handheld! No need to disrupt baby.
- With the convenient talk-back feature, you can easily comfort and soothe baby with just the press of a button, which is perfect for helping them get back to sleep or letting them know you’ll be right there.
- Screen wake-up option allows the camera in baby’s room to pick up on sound and wake up the handheld monitor display screen.
- Soothe baby to sleep with the option of playing lullabies or white noise through the monitor in baby’s nursery.
- Featuring a convenient on-screen temperature display, you will always know the temperature of your nursery.
- With the ability to add up to 4 cameras, you can view multiple rooms and children. View each room individually or with the 8-second auto-rotation between rooms.
Summer Baby Pixel Zoom Video Monitor is for parents who looking for the best in handheld color video monitor. Parents can remotely pan, scan and zoom. The Summer Infant Video Monitor Baby Pixel Zoom is one of the top choices that has done a lot of things right.
With any monitor, the video and audio quality are by far the most important features, and on the the Summer Infant Video Monitor those work well. The Summer Baby Video Monitor video quality is good when using night vision, considering the limitations of night vision; and very good in normal light, with good color.
If on the other hand, you have to walk regularly to your child’s place, you can potentially wake him/her up. This might disturb his/her sleep. The Summer Infant video monitor does not allow this to happen. Thus your child can sleep peacefully and you at the same time can see him and get your peace of mind back.